Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza Or Reina Sofia Museum
OverviewEnjoy a 3-hour tour with a private guide to your chosen Madrid museum from the following list: Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza or the Reina Sofía Museum. Itinerary is customized upon customer request.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourChoose from three different museums: Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza or the Reina Sofía Museum. Once you have chosen your museum, itinerary is customized according to your needs. Notify supplier of museum choice upon booking. You will meet your private tour guide in front of the museum and begin your 3-hour museum tour.
Discover masterpieces of art at Madrid’s Prado Museum and see works by Velázquez, Goya, El Greco and many more. Covering the full range of Spanish art, the collection includes 7,600 paintings and 1,000 sculptures.
The Thyssen-Bornemisza museum offers 1000 works of art and covers genres from medieval and Gothic to experimental avant-garde, including impressionism and cubism.
Your guide will take you through the art works and since this is a private tour, it can be accommodated to your interests, which will then be paid special attention. You can admire works from the likes of Canaletto, Cezanne, Dalí, Kandisky, Matisse, Monet, Picasso, Rembrandt, Rubens and Van Gogh.
Reina Sofia Museum
The last option to choose from is the Reina Sofia Museum, located in an old hospital building, so some of your tour will be focused on the building itself and its history. You will see works from the likes of Juan Gris, Joan Miró, Picasso, Dalí, Julio Gonzalez, Antoni Tàpies, Francis Bacon, Georges Braque and many more.
Inclusions for Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza Or Reina Sofia Museum
- Entrance fee to selected museum
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Private guide
Exclusions for Madrid Guided Private Tour: Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza Or Reina Sofia Museum
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid
- Prado Museum and Royal Palace of Madrid Tour with Skip the Line Entrance
- Madrid Highlights: Guided Segway Sightseeing Tour
- Toledo Guided Half Day Tour from Madrid