Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Tour
OverviewDiscover Madrids highlights aboard an open-top double-decker hop-on hop-off bus. Step aboard and watch the passing sights on both the two interconnecting routes. Admire the spectacular Royal Palace, hop off to visit the Prado museum, and see the mighty Bernabeu stadium. Choose a 1-day or 2-day ticket and hop on and off at any of the 37 stops to create your own sightseeing itinerary.
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourBoard the open-top, double-decker bus at any of 37 stops around the city. Then, hop on and off as you wish, or remain aboard for the entire loop. The two routes interconnect, so you can switch between them your ticket is valid on both.
Follow Route 1 (Blue Route) around historical Madrid with its grand royal buildings. Hop off at the Paseo del Prado to visit the magnificent Prado; disembark to explore the Royal Palace, or sit back and admire the Belle Epoque buildings of the Gran Va, Madrids main thoroughfare.
Switch to Route 2 (Green Route) to focus on 19th- and 20th-century Madrid. Delve into elegant Salamanca, Madrids first bourgeois enclave; and travel the Paseo de la Castellana past skyscrapers, museums and the legendary Santiago Bernabu home to Real Madrid FC.
View the Itinerary for a list of hop-on hop-off stops:
Inclusions for Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- 1- or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour (depending on option selected)
- Discount booklet
- Tour map/guidebook
- Onboard audio commentary with headsets, available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Catalan, Galician and Basque
Exclusions for Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Itinerary:Route 1 - Blue Route (80-minute full-loop duration):
- Museo del Prado
- Puerta de Alcalá
- Barrio de Salamanca
- Plaza de Colon
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Gran Vía
- Plaza de España
- Templo de Debod
- Teatro Real
- Palacio Real
- Puerta de Toledo
- San Francisco el Grande
- Catedral Almudena
- Plaza Mayor
- Puerta del Sol
- Círculo Bellas Artes
- Museo Thyssen
- Museo Reina Sofia
- Jardin Botanico
Route 2 - Green Route (65-minute full-loop duration):
- Plaza de Neptuno
- Plaza de Cibeles
- Plaza de Colón
- Museo de Esculturas
- Museo de Ciencias Naturales
- Nuevos Ministerios
- Santiago Bernabéu
- C.S.I. Científicas
- Museo Lázaro Galdiano
- ABC Serrano
- Museo Arqueológico
- Puerta de Alcalá *
- Puerta del Sol
- Las Cortes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Buses are adapted for passengers with reduced mobility. The features include an automatic access ramp, reserved space for wheelchairs with safety clamps and fastenings, and an extended ramp and kneeling system to the right of the bus
Hop-on hop-off tickets are not available for infants aged from 0 to 6 years old, as passes are free of charge
Please note that due to some building works in the area, the Puerta de Alcal stop will be temporarily cancelled
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.