Madrid Midday Authentic Food Tour With Royal Palace
OverviewJoin me for an authentic taste of the Spanish capital. In this tour I will combine a guided tour of Madrid's beautiful Royal Palace - one of the most emblematic landmarks of the city (if not the country), with a delicious local meal.The city's most representative and classic dish, a true comfort food classic. This mealcooked with meat and chickpeas takes almost 4 hours to prepare; it is cooked intraditional clay pots. We will share a wonderful lunch with wine and a mouthwatering dessert and I will tell you all about local life in Madrid.
Know More about this tour
- Meet at PlazaMayor
- Lunch at a traditional Madrid lunch
- Visit of the Royal Palace, and take a guided tour of this emblematic landmark.
On this tour you will get to taste one of the most traditional and authentic dishes of Madrid, thecocidomadrileo. You will meet other foodie travelers and a local guide who will tell you all about the history, culture and cuisine of Madrid as you share this delicious and hearty dish. The stew takes around 4 hours to prepare and is cooked inside of a clay pot, which lends a heavenly texture to the chickpeas and meat.Our 2-hour cocido lunchis designed for traveling foodies hungry for the authentic Madrid experience!
Inclusions for Madrid Midday Authentic Food Tour With Royal Palace
- Tickets to the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Guided tour of the palace
- A traditional Madrileno meal.
- House wine
Exclusions for Madrid Midday Authentic Food Tour With Royal Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Having spent the past 10 years in the Spanish capital, Mariana is our go-to guide when it comes to Madrid. With her by your side, you will experience the best that Madrid has got to offer and learn about the rich culinary legacy of Spain's cosmopolitan center. Mariana describes herself as a passionate madrilea, who enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture, art and food of Madrid and the city's surroundings. Join Foodie& Tour's Local Ambassador to Madrid, on a journey to the best foodie stops.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Trip to Toledo with Panoramic Tour from Madrid
- Day-Trip to Burgos from Madrid by Train
- Scrooser Historic Tour Madrid
- Flamenco Theatre Madrid
- Summer Magic Nights Wine Tour
- 4-Days tour Northern Spain
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Basque Country from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour: Northern Spain and Galicia from Madrid