- Meet me in Plaza Santa Ana
- Tour the tree-lined cobblestone streets of the Literary Quarter
- Savour a rich breakfast at an off-the-beaten-path chocolateria
- Eat your way through a traditional neighborhood market, meeting local food artisans
- Sight-seeing in the Madrid's Letras district
- End of tour, I will be happy to answer any questions or give recommendations for your stay
During this experience you will learn about Spanish culture and the how the Golden Age inspired Madrids artists. You will tour the streets and many venues off the beaten tourist tracks. You will taste some of most delicious products of Spain and you will never forget the taste of best Churros with chocolate. Book this tour on your first days of arrival in Madrid and you will receive manytips for your stay in Sapnish capital.