Madrid Morning Market Visit And Food Tour Of Literary Quarter
OverviewJoin me on this tasty & creative morning tour in one of the most emblematic districts of Madrid - the Literary quarter, or as the locals call it -Barrio de las Letras. On this tour I will take you to an iconic part of Madrid, where the most important Spanish writers (Cervantes, Lope de Vega, Quevedo and more) lived. You will see what inspired these great minds to write some of the most famous Spanish literary pieces.Of course the art goes hand in hand with a little bohemia and in this neighbourhood we will visit the most authentic and traditional shops and bars with history centuries long.You will enjoy stepping into locals-only markets, tasting the production and with my help chatting with the vendors; I will also recommend what souvenirs to bring back from Madrid.
Know More about this tour
- Meet me in Plaza Santa Ana
- Tour the tree-lined cobblestone streets of the Literary Quarter
- Savour a rich breakfast at an off-the-beaten-path chocolateria
- Eat your way through a traditional neighborhood market, meeting local food artisans
- Sight-seeing in the Madrid's Letras district
- End of tour, I will be happy to answer any questions or give recommendations for your stay
During this experience you will learn about Spanish culture and the how the Golden Age inspired Madrids artists. You will tour the streets and many venues off the beaten tourist tracks. You will taste some of most delicious products of Spain and you will never forget the taste of best Churros with chocolate. Book this tour on your first days of arrival in Madrid and you will receive manytips for your stay in Sapnish capital.
Inclusions for Madrid Morning Market Visit And Food Tour Of Literary Quarter
- English speaking local guide
- Guided visit in the Literary Quertier of Madrid (Barrio de las Letras)
- Various stops at local shops and markets
- Many food tastings including at least 3 typical Spanish beverages
Exclusions for Madrid Morning Market Visit And Food Tour Of Literary Quarter
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Having spent the past 10 years in the Spanish capital, Mariana is our go-to guide when it comes to Madrid. With her by your side, you will experience the best that Madrid has got to offer and learn about the rich culinary legacy of Spain's cosmopolitan center. Mariana describes herself as a passionate madrilea, who enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture, art and food of Madrid and the city's surroundings. Join Foodie& Tour's Local Ambassador to Madrid, on a journey to the best foodie stops.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport MAD to Avila in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid MAD to Madrid, Toledo or Avila Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to Madrid MAD in a Minibus
- E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
- Biking Madrid's green areas - Riverside and Casa de Campo Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid Private 3 hour tour with Skip-the-line
- HORSE & POLO HALF DAY IN MADRID
- From Madrid: Segovia & Toledo luxury tour by VIP Class bus and fast track entry