Madrid Private 4-Hour Tour Of Thyssen-Bornemisya And Reina Sofia Museums
OverviewEnjoy this 4-hour private tour of two of the most important museums in Madrid: the Thyssen-Bornemisza and Reina Sofía Museums, where you will get skip-the-line access.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourOnce you get picked-up from your accommodation (or meet your guide at a preferred meeting point), you will set off for your private tour. You will be using a car with your private chauffeur.
The first museum you will explore is the Thyssen-Bornemisza. It offers 1000 works of art and covers genres from medieval and Gothic to experimental avant-garde, including impressionism and cubism.
Your guide will take you through the art works and since this is a private tour, it can be accommodated to your interests, which will then be paid special attention. You can admire works from the likes of Canaletto, Cezanne, Dalí, Kandisky, Matisse, Monet, Picasso, Rembrandt, Rubens and Van Gogh.
You will then head off to the Reina Sofia Museum, located in an old hospital building, so some of your tour will be focused on the building itself and its history. You will see works from the likes of Juan Gris, Joan Miró, Picasso, Dalí, Julio Gonzalez, Antoni Tàpies, Francis Bacon, Georges Braque and many more.
You will then be taken back to the departure point.
Inclusions for Madrid Private 4-Hour Tour Of Thyssen-Bornemisya And Reina Sofia Museums
- Entrance fees to both museums
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private luxury vehicle with separate chauffeur
Exclusions for Madrid Private 4-Hour Tour Of Thyssen-Bornemisya And Reina Sofia Museums
- Other entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Museums closed on January 1st and 6th, May 1st and 15th, November 9th and December 24th, 25th and 31st.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Spanish Mediterranean Cities Tour: Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour from Madrid: Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Granada and Toledo
- Madrid Gourmet Experience: Guided Walking Tapas Tour
- Madrid Authentic Tapas and History Lunch or Dinner Walking Tour
- Tour Spain's Biggest Fresh Market and Eat Tapas
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Tourist Lunch and Walking Tour
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Traditional Lunch and Guided Walking Tour
- Toledo Bus Trip from Madrid