Madrid Private Segway Tour With Tapa And Drink
OverviewDiscover Madrid on this 4-hour Segway private tour. This is the most beautiful way to see this city. Easy, funny and allowed for everybody.Visit the most important monuments, the highlights or the Green areas in Madrid on Segway with the best company in town. Combine the different tours and visit the best areas in Madrid. Retiro Park, River side Park, Casa de Campo and downtown. Explanations and "open areas" to enjoy Madrid in a easy and funny way. Perfect to combine segway skills and explanations about the main monuments.
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Popular choice with kids
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourStart your tour meeting your guide and take a short training session to learn to operate the segway with confidence. Once you feel comfortable, you will be ready to start this amazing tour.
On this segway tour, during 4-hours, you will visit the most important places in Madrid. During 20 min, you will stop in a restaurant to take a tapa and a drink.
And after that, you will continue riding a segway through all the most important areas in Madrid and you will see the most popular monuments.
Inclusions for Madrid Private Segway Tour With Tapa And Drink
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Free photos
- Tapa + drink
Exclusions for Madrid Private Segway Tour With Tapa And Drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to Royal Palace of Madrid
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Half-Day and Madrid Segway Tour
- Tapas and History of Old Madrid Evening Tour
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid