Madrid Private Walking Tour: Very Best Of City Center
OverviewTake this opportunity to enjoy a great Madrid experience during this 4-hour private tour of the city with your own guide. Enjoy a great walking experience through great streets and monuments of Madrid’s history. You will get to learn the story of Madrid and walk through the different eras of Madrid. The tour includes the very best of Madrid all in this sightseeing walk.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Fully narrated tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourEnjoy this private 4-hour tour with your official guide and get to know Madrids most emblematic sites. You can choose between a morning or afternoon departure directly from your hotel or place of choice. You are able to personalize each tour just by contacting us. Here is an example of a great and complete tour, although we will usually create the tour taking into account your hotel departure location.
The tour will depart from central Madrid where you will meet with your official private tour guide. Along with your guide, discover the centuries of history that Madrid has to offer, from the Arab and medieval origins until present day. Get to know Madrid since 1506 when the Habsburgs occupied the throne, and let your guide show you Puerta del Sol, a very popular area in the 19th century.
Your tour concludes in central Madrid. You will be able to take impressive pictures whenever you want, providing a completely personalized and unique experience for you and your party.
- Plaza Mayor
- Puerta del Sol
- Numerous gorgeous antique buildings with hundreds of years of history
Inclusions for Madrid Private Walking Tour: Very Best Of City Center
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Madrid Private Walking Tour: Very Best Of City Center
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Private Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Half-Day and Madrid Segway Tour
- Tapas and History of Old Madrid Evening Tour
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid
- Prado Museum and Royal Palace of Madrid Tour with Skip the Line Entrance