Due to the city hugeness and the countless places of interest in Madrid such as El Palacio Real, La Plaza Mayor and El Parque del Retiro, renting a scooter with Cooltra is the best option to move around and enjoy the city with a total freedom. Besides, with a scooter, you will have the flexibility to park wherever you want and drive around avoiding the traffic jams of this busy city. Moreover, our team is always happy to give you advice to help you enjoying your holidays to the fullest, and our suggestions if you are looking for the best activities in the capital.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
You can pickup and drop-off your scooter anytime during shop opening times: 10am - 8pm, Monday to Sunday
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewCome to discover Madrid with the finest scooter rental at the best prices you can find and do not miss any of its attractions! Are you looking for a scooter rental in Madrid? In the centre of the city you can rent a scooter to enjoy Madrid to the fullest, to avoid traffic jams, and to find easily a parking lot.
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
- ALL INCLUDED , Professional service and a large selection of scooters available. , Driver's helmet , Road assistance , Unlimited km , All risk insurance withfranchise , 24/7 customer service
- Do you need something else? In our shop you'll find all the extras to make your reservation special!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A deposit of 200 euros per scooter is needed. You can pay cash or with credit card. It'll be refunded at the end of the reservation.
Children over 7-years-old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
Prices are per scooter
Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years.
Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car drivers license valid in Spain.
It's mandatory to present a passport or a valid ID or a driving license valid for the country of the booking.
You Might Also Like
- Entrance Ticket to Bernabeu Stadium Tour
- Avila and Salamanca Tour from Madrid
- Hot-Air Balloon Ride over Toledo or Segovia with Optional Transport from Madrid
- Flamenco Show at Corral de la Morera in Madrid
- Madrid Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Madrid Small-Group Walking Tour Including Skip-the-Line Royal Palace Guided Tour
- Viator VIP: Early Access to Museo del Prado with Optional Reina Sofia Museum
- Skip the Line: Prado Museum Tour in Madrid