Madrid Scooter Rental
OverviewRent a scooter in Madrid and see the city independently at your own pace! Simply choose from 24-hour, 2-day, 3-day, 4-day or 7-day rental, pick up your scooter and city map, and then make up your own city sightseeing itinerary. Perhaps venture into neighborhoods like Salamanca or Los Austrias to see top Madrid attractions like Las Ventas Bullring, the Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Reale), Alumneda Cathedral and more!
- All necessary equipment included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourDue to the city hugeness and the countless places of interest in Madrid such as El Palacio Real, La Plaza Mayor and El Parque del Retiro, renting a scooter with Cooltra is the best option to move around and enjoy the city with a total freedom. Besides, with a scooter, you will have the flexibility to park wherever you want and drive around avoiding the traffic jams of this busy city. Moreover, our team is always happy to give you advice to help you enjoying your holidays to the fullest, and our suggestions if you are looking for the best activities in the capital.
Inclusions for Madrid Scooter Rental
- ALL INCLUDED
Professional service and a large selection of scooters available.
All risk insurance with excess reduction
24/7 customer service
Exclusions for Madrid Scooter Rental
- Do you need something else? In our shop you'll find all the extras to make your reservation special!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A deposit of 200 euros per scooter is needed. You can pay cash or with credit card. It'll be refunded at the end of the reservation.
Children over 7-years-old are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
Prices are per scooter
Minimum age for 125cc: 21 years old and car driver license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3-years.
Minimum age for 50cc: 18 years old with a car drivers license valid in Spain.
It's mandatory to present a passport or a valid ID or a driving license valid for the country of the booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Spanish Mediterranean Cities Tour: Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour from Madrid: Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Granada and Toledo
- Madrid Gourmet Experience: Guided Walking Tapas Tour
- Madrid Authentic Tapas and History Lunch or Dinner Walking Tour
- Tour Spain's Biggest Fresh Market and Eat Tapas
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Tourist Lunch and Walking Tour
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Traditional Lunch and Guided Walking Tour
- Toledo Bus Trip from Madrid