Madrid Segway Tour With Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Admission
OverviewRide to and from Santiago Bernabeu Stadium home to Real Madrid football club by Segway, and visit the stadium and its museum at leisure. On a self-balancing, electric Segway ride through must-visit Madrid squares like Plaza de Cibeles, where Real Madrid fans often gather, and hear tales and trivia about the the city from a guide. Then, glide to the stadium, park your Segway and explore inside at leisure, seeing iconic Real Madrid sites like the presidential box and trophy room. Browse the exhibitions inside the stadium museum, and then return to central Madrid by Segway.
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Madrid and start with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, youll follow your guide along the downtown streets toward Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, home to Real Madrid football club.
As you glide through Madrid, your guide will point out some of the citys top attractions. Ride along Arenal Street and cruise past Puerta del Sol the bustling central square in the heart of Madrids historical center. Pass through Plaza de Cibeles, where Real Madrid fans celebrate their clubs major victories, and saunter along some of Madrids wide and sweeping boulevards such as Paseo de la Castellana and Paseo de Recoletos.
Hop off your Segway in front of Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, and learn about the history of it from your guide. Built in 1947, the stadium has become one of the worlds most prestigious football venues, hosting the FIFA World Cup in 1982 plus several European cup finals.
While your guide looks after your Segway, head inside the stadium with your entrance ticket and spend roughly 75 minutes exploring independently. If your group has 20 people or more in it, a private guide will show you around on a tour.
Highlights of the stadium include the tunnel to the locker rooms where famous players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Xabi Alonso have walked and the presidential box where many a dignitary has sat during a game. See the benches where players from both the home and visiting teams sit and admire the vast collection of trophies inside the trophy room. The stadium also boasts a museum, so be sure to pay it a visit to browse artifacts that document the clubs impressive history.
Head to the stadium's caf to enjoy your coffee and then meet your guide at the pre-arranged time outside the stadium. Ride your Segway back to the start point in central Madrid where your tour finishes.
Inclusions for Madrid Segway Tour With Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Admission
- Local guide
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and Museum admission
- 1 coffee at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium caf
Exclusions for Madrid Segway Tour With Santiago Bernabeu Stadium Admission
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
Children between 12 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
Weight limit is 240lb (110kg)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport MAD to Avila in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid MAD to Madrid, Toledo or Avila Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to Madrid MAD in a Minibus
- E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
- Biking Madrid's green areas - Riverside and Casa de Campo Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid Private 3 hour tour with Skip-the-line
- HORSE & POLO HALF DAY IN MADRID
- From Madrid: Segovia & Toledo luxury tour by VIP Class bus and fast track entry