- Arrive at Plaza de Santa Ana
- Meet and greet with your guide and group
- Tour the iconic Literary quarter of Madrid while learning about Madrid's history
- Stop at different Bars and taverns in the area for tastings
- Enjoy a selection of tapas and wines, typical to Spain's gastronomic culture
- Receive tips and recommendations for your stay in the capital
What a better way to learn about city's history and culture than by tasting it? I will take you on to a typical Spanish "tapas" - which means to go out, to meet with friends while tasting and sharing various dishes. The tapas tasting would not be the same without pairing the bites with delicious high quality local red and white wines, or maybe you prefer a beer? Come join me on this authentic Madrid experience and you will bring back the best memories from your trip.