Madrid Tapas And History Tour Literary Quarter
OverviewJoin me in a fun afternoonhistory and tapas tourin the Literary quarter of Madrid! In this authentic experience I will share some interesting facts about Spain's history that will help you to see Madrid not just as theSpanish capital, but as a city full of hideouts, stories and traditions and culture dating back centuries. We will tour one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the city and I will point out most significant details.On this tour I will show you some of the bestbars in Madrid where the local people of Madrid are meeting up during their daily routines. We will taste the typical tapasloved by the locals; I will teach you how to order and will tell you all about how to pair the most popular food in Spain with drinks.
Know More about this tour
- Arrive at Plaza de Santa Ana
- Meet and greet with your guide and group
- Tour the iconic Literary quarter of Madrid while learning about Madrid's history
- Stop at different Bars and taverns in the area for tastings
- Enjoy a selection of tapas and wines, typical to Spain's gastronomic culture
- Receive tips and recommendations for your stay in the capital
What a better way to learn about city's history and culture than by tasting it? I will take you on to a typical Spanish "tapas" - which means to go out, to meet with friends while tasting and sharing various dishes. The tapas tasting would not be the same without pairing the bites with delicious high quality local red and white wines, or maybe you prefer a beer? Come join me on this authentic Madrid experience and you will bring back the best memories from your trip.
Inclusions for Madrid Tapas And History Tour Literary Quarter
- I will include various stops at local bars and taverns to try out the most typical Spanish tapassuch as iberian ham, Spanish cheeses, olives, gazpacho all paired with red or white wine or beer.
Exclusions for Madrid Tapas And History Tour Literary Quarter
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Having spent the past 10 years in the Spanish capital, Mariana is our go-to guide when it comes to Madrid. With her by your side, you will experience the best that Madrid has got to offer and learn about the rich culinary legacy of Spain's cosmopolitan center. Mariana describes herself as a passionate madrilea, who enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture, art and food of Madrid and the city's surroundings. Join Foodie& Tour's Local Ambassador to Madrid, on a journey to the best foodie stops.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Trip to Toledo with Panoramic Tour from Madrid
- Day-Trip to Burgos from Madrid by Train
- Scrooser Historic Tour Madrid
- Flamenco Theatre Madrid
- Summer Magic Nights Wine Tour
- 4-Days tour Northern Spain
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Basque Country from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour: Northern Spain and Galicia from Madrid