Madrid Tortilla And Vermouth Tour
OverviewJoin me in a traditional Madrileno experience, "la hora de vermouth."During this tour I will take you to some of my favorites sites in theMalasaa neighborhood and point out some of the district's most representative history and culture. Along the way we will also stop by at some of my favorite taverns to taste vermouth, a delicious and refreshing drink made of fortified wine. In my opinion nothing goes better than a glass of vermouth than a few snacks, like peanuts, olives and gildas. My favorite, however, is by far the fluffy tortilla, a classic dish in Madrid. I'll take you to the place serving the best version of this dish in the city and explain how to make it so you can try it at home.
Know More about this tourItinerary
After meeting at Metro Tribunal we will explore theMalasaa distict, stopping at emblematic monuments and at popular taverns to try vermouth and tortilla.More about the tour
One of my personal favorite traditions in Madrid is "la hora del vermouth," when friends gather before lunchtime to share together a moment of laughter and fun with some vermouth and light snacks. On this tour I will share with you this fabulous tradition. We will explore one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Madrid and then visit a few taverns to have a refreshing glass of vermouth along with some tasty snacks. I will also take you to my favorite place in the city to try tortilla, a delicious dish known as the Spanish omelet. I guarantee it will be one of the highlights of your trip to the Spanish capital.
Inclusions for Madrid Tortilla And Vermouth Tour
- City tour of Malasaa distict with local guide
- Vermouth tasting with local snacks
- Tasting of the best tortilla in the city
Exclusions for Madrid Tortilla And Vermouth Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Having spent the past 10 years in the Spanish capital, Mariana is our go-to guide when it comes to Madrid. With her by your side, you will experience the best that Madrid has got to offer and learn about the rich culinary legacy of Spain's cosmopolitan center. Mariana describes herself as a passionate madrilea, who enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture, art and food of Madrid and the city's surroundings. Join Foodie& Tour's Local Ambassador to Madrid, on a journey to the best foodie stops.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport MAD to Avila in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid MAD to Madrid, Toledo or Avila Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to Madrid MAD in a Minibus
- E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
- Biking Madrid's green areas - Riverside and Casa de Campo Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid Private 3 hour tour with Skip-the-line
- HORSE & POLO HALF DAY IN MADRID
- From Madrid: Segovia & Toledo luxury tour by VIP Class bus and fast track entry