Madrid Wax Museum Admission Ticket
OverviewThe Wax Museum is located in the center of Madrid, in what is called the "golden mile of museums", since nearby is placed the Archeological Museum, and following the Paseo del Prado, we find the Prado Museum, the Thyssen Museum or Reina Sofia Museum. Come and visit us with your whole family, the Museum is the perfect entertainment place for children and adults of all ages. You could find more than 500 figures representing some of the best of the sciences, sports, arts, politics, cinema, literature, history or horror. Since its opening in 1972, more than fifteen million of people have come to visit the Wax Museum in Madrid.
Know More about this tourIn around 1 hour and a half, you could enjoy a fun tour through our galleries, making selfies with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Leonardo Di Caprio, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pele, Marilyn Monroe, Donald Trump and Melania, Gandhi, Angelina Jolie or Michael Jackson, among many other national and international, historic and contemporary figures.
The Madrid Wax Museum would like the visitor to experience the time were the sculptures lived, so it created a mixture of set designs, sounds and costumes to make it a more immersive experience. For example, the visit starts in the "Gallery of the Kings", a historic walk into the Spanish history, along the rooms of the ancient Rome, Alhambra, or the Royal Palace in Aranjuez.
The ticket includes as well the visit of three more attractions in the Museum:
"the Terror Train" (a robotized train for kids and adults), the "Simulator FX" or the "Multivision", a 25 minutes 3D film, currently just in Spanish.
Inclusions for Madrid Wax Museum Admission Ticket
- Gratuities for infants younger than 3 years old.
Exclusions for Madrid Wax Museum Admission Ticket
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No food or drinks are allowed in the Museum.
It is allowed to take pictures and film in the Museum.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Spanish Mediterranean Cities Tour: Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour from Madrid: Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Granada and Toledo
- Madrid Gourmet Experience: Guided Walking Tapas Tour
- Madrid Authentic Tapas and History Lunch or Dinner Walking Tour
- Tour Spain's Biggest Fresh Market and Eat Tapas
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Tourist Lunch and Walking Tour
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Traditional Lunch and Guided Walking Tour
- Toledo Bus Trip from Madrid