Madrid Wine, Ham And Chesee Tasting
OverviewOn this tour with me, you will get the most authentic expeience around the Spanish capital. Ypu will be tasting the most local products while learning about the production process and history of all that you eat. We will meet in the most well-known and iconic plaza in Madrid and from there begin our journey to jamonerias that are sellng hams and cured meats like they have been doing for years! We will also taste local cheeses at San Miguel Market, just a short walks away from Plaza Mayor. You will learn how to pair the cheeses with Spanish wines, so you can then throw the best tapas parties when you get back home to impress your friends and family.This tour is one to not be missed! If you are looking for a relaxed and comfortable tour, led by a local, then this is for you! I cannot wait to show you my beautful city and take you to wonderful shops that most tourists would miss while visiting.
Know More about this tour
- Meet me at Plaza Mayor
- A visit to one of the best Madrid's jamonerias,were you would be able to taste the classic Spanish delicacies and pair them with local wines
- Visit a cheese shop at San Miguel Market
- End of the tour. I would be delighted to answer any question
Ifyou are a ham, cheese and wine lover, then this is the perfect experience for you.
Indulge yourself withthe top delicacies that Madrid has to offer, from Chorizo and lomo hams- to the tasty manchego cheese. All of them paired with local wines, while learning everything about their production from an expert.
Your tour is led by a local guide who will share their knowledge and the secrets of Spanish delicacies with you. Whilst you wander around this gorgeous city, visiting a traditional jamonera(ham shop)where you will taste not only hams but also chorizo, lomo and manchego cheese, you will also learn more about Spanish wines and how to pair them with ham and traditional Spanish cheese.
Inclusions for Madrid Wine, Ham And Chesee Tasting
- Tour arounda localjamoneriain Madrid
- Visit to a cheese shop at the beautiful San Miguel Market
- Expert guide that will teach you the most important things about Spanish delicacies
- Pairing with 3 different wines
- Variety of cured pork meats suchSerrano ham and Iberian ham
- Assorted cheeses including manchego
Exclusions for Madrid Wine, Ham And Chesee Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Having spent the past 10 years in the Spanish capital, Mariana is our go-to guide when it comes to Madrid. With her by your side, you will experience the best that Madrid has got to offer and learn about the rich culinary legacy of Spain's cosmopolitan center. Mariana describes herself as a passionate madrilea, who enjoys teaching travelers about the history, culture, art and food of Madrid and the city's surroundings. Join Foodie& Tour's Local Ambassador to Madrid, on a journey to the best foodie stops.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid Airport MAD to Avila in a Business Car
- Arrival Private Transfer Madrid MAD to Madrid, Toledo or Avila Luxury Van
- Departure Private Transfer Madrid, Toledo or Avila to Madrid MAD in a Minibus
- E-Bike Tour chasing the best Sunset in Madrid
- Biking Madrid's green areas - Riverside and Casa de Campo Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid Private 3 hour tour with Skip-the-line
- HORSE & POLO HALF DAY IN MADRID
- From Madrid: Segovia & Toledo luxury tour by VIP Class bus and fast track entry