Madrid Winebars And Gastropubs Tour
OverviewA guided 3-hour tour that takes you to one of most delicious neighborhoods in Spain's Capital. Ibiza District is full of small restaurants where young chefs cook traditional and avant-garde dishes.
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Dinner included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at 7:30pm atthePlaza De La Independencia for a guided walkingand eatingtour of Madrid'sIbiza District, near Retiro Park. As you walk to and from each of your three stops, your guide will explain the history of the area and describe the landmarks you are passing.
Soak up the atmosphere in three gastropubs and get a glimpse of Spanish nightlife by tasting deliciouswine and tapas. Your guide will also tell you about the origin and preparation of all the food that you're tasting.
The tour concludes after 3 hours at the corner of Calle Narvaez and Calle Menorca. All food and drinks during the trip are included.
Inclusions for Madrid Winebars And Gastropubs Tour
- Food tasting (Two to three tapas dishes at each of the tree stops)
- Beverages (2 glasses of wine,beer or cider and a bottle of water at each of the three stops)
Exclusions for Madrid Winebars And Gastropubs Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Half-Day and Madrid Segway Tour
- Tapas and History of Old Madrid Evening Tour
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid
- Prado Museum and Royal Palace of Madrid Tour with Skip the Line Entrance