Drive to Doi Mae Salong mountain to visit Akha, Yao and Lisu Hilltribe Villages. We have lunch at a local restaurant and then visit the 'Fish cave' and Mae Sai, the northern-most point of Thailand on the Thai-Burmese border. On the way back we visit a Jade cutting factory and local market before returning to your hotel.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDeparting from your centrally located hotel in Chiang Rai by private vehicle, head to a Lisu village at Ban Mae Kaotom. After your personalized visit, continue uphill via Mae Chan to visit a Yao and Akha hilltribe village.
Afterward, take a short break before proceeding to Doi Mae Salong, passing through beautiful mountain scenery along the way. The vista from here takes in a stunning view of Thailand, Myanmar, and the Mekong Valley.
You're served lunch at Mae Salong Villa before departing to Mae Sai, the northernmost Thai town on the Myanmar (Burma) border. Here, walk around the local market with plenty of shopping opportunities. On your way back to Chiang Rai, your guide stops at a Jade-cutting factory.
Inclusions for Mae Sai And Mae Salong Day Trip From Chiang Rai
- Entrance fees
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Mae Sai And Mae Salong Day Trip From Chiang Rai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are not included in the service and additional fees will be applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and additional fees will be applied.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum age is 2 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Hill Tribes And The Golden Triangle Tour From Chiang Rai
- Chiang Rai Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Half-Day Temples And City Tour Of Chiang Rai
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Chiang Rai International Airport
- Private Trekking And Local Temple Day Tour In Chiang Rai
- Hall Of Opium Chiang Saen Tour From Chiang Rai
- Private Tour: Chiang Rai City Sightseeing
- Doi Tung Hill Tribes And Mae Sai Market Tour From Chiang Rai
- One-Way Private Departure Transfer From Chiang Rai Hotel To Chiang Mai Airport