Mae Taeng River White-Water Rafting From Chiang Mai
OverviewGo white-water rafting on the fast-flowing Mae Taeng River in northern Thailand, passing forested mountains, rice fields and waterfalls during a speedy 2-hour ride downstream. Prepare to get wet in the canyon rapids as you paddle past hill-tribe villages with expert guides leading the way. Your full-day trip includes lunch and a stop at Sai Nam Phung Orchid Farm, with round-trip hotel transport from Chiang Mai.
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Mae Taeng River White-Water Rafting From Chiang Mai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Rafting and safety equipment
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Mae Taeng River White-Water Rafting From Chiang Mai
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not suitable for children under 7 years
Swimwear, sunscreen, towel and a change of clothes are recommended for this tour
The water tends to be rougher in the rainy months of August to October
Pregnant women and those with medical conditions may not participate in this tour
A total number of 2 passengers is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Supplements may be charged for pick up/drop off from hotels outside Chiangmai city and will be advised upon booking notification.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Chiang Mai Airport
- Private Transfer: Chiang Mai Airport to Four Seasons Hotel Arrival Transfer
- Full-Day Leisure River Kayaking into Mae Taeng Forest Reserve from Chiang Mai
- Full-Day Kayaking River Trip Northern Thailand Jungle from Chiang Mai
- Full-Day Jungle Kayak Mae Wang Rock Hopper Trip from Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai International Airport Arrival Shared Transfer
- Chiang Mai International Airport Departure Shared Transfer
- Private Half-Day Thai Cooking Class in Chiang Mai