Mafra And Ericeira Day Trip From Lisbon
OverviewIn this tour the visit will be to a little village called Mafra, about 45 m from Lisbon. There is placed the biggest Palace of Portugal, built in the eighteenth century by our megalomaniac King João V. After Mafra we will visit the typical village Jose Regio a museum to the old houses and last centuries professions. After that Ericeira, where you can have lunch and try the excellent fresh fish of the day! After lunch, nothing better than a walk in the village and the sea.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour journey begins with a convenient pickup at your Lisbon hotel. From there, enjoy a brief ride to
Mafra, about 45 minutes from Lisbon. Your guide will inform you about Mafras history as you tour the biggest palace in Portugal.
After Mafra, venture to the quaint Portiguese village, Jos Franco. Jos Franco was a sculptor and a pottery master who had the idea to build a living museum to show the customs, labor activities and other aspects of rural life in his time, in 1945. The result is this museum village that draws attention not only to preserve the memory of an era, but also for the perfectionism that small details.
Next is Ericeira, another, yet strikingly different Portuguese village. Enjoy a leisurely Portuguese lunch, then walk it off on a stroll through the town and by the sea. When youre done, return to Lisbon.
Inclusions for Mafra And Ericeira Day Trip From Lisbon
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mafra And Ericeira Day Trip From Lisbon
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.