Mafra Convent And Ericeira With Lunch - Lisbon
OverviewVisit the famous and biggest palace in Portugal - Convent of Mafra and lunch at the fishing village of Ericeira thecoolest small cities in Europe.Seafood lunch included
Know More about this tourWe will visit Mafra Convent and lunch in Ericeira fishing village. Is a full-day private round-trip transport from your Lisbon hotel is included in this tour. You can customize your tour and add other near places, like Cabo da Roca.
Get in touch with the Mafra and Ericeira city's soul through your senses.
National Palace of Mafra started in 1717 by King John V of Portugal. A Baroque monument which benefited from the Brazilian Gold, and housing one of the largest Baroque libraries in Europe, a royal palace and a monastery with 330 monks.
Jos Saramago (Nobel Prize for Literature) was inspired by this palace to write one of his best-known novels Baltasar and Blimunda (original title in Portuguese O Memorial do Convento - the memorial of the convent)
Free Lunch in Ericeira, a traditional fishing village, where you can taste fresh seafood and ocean fish, a region delicacy.
Ericeira was declared as the First Surf Nature Reserve in Europe!
Greatly developed during the 20th century, by increasing demand as a summer resort, while maintaining its original features and a characteristic atmosphere. Its beaches are very crowded during summertime, being considered the best at European level for surfing. A special mention deserves the beach Ribeira d'Ilhas, where it holds an annual World Surfing Championship.
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Mafra and Ericeira
Flexibility to customize your itinerary
Pick up 8:30 or other time at your convenience.
Mafra (45 Km - 0:40 hour from Lisbon)
Drop off at our hotel or another place at your convenience.
Inclusions for Mafra Convent And Ericeira With Lunch
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Mafra Convent And Ericeira With Lunch
- Entrance fees - 6
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain