Mafra One Day Tour - Lisbon
OverviewExperience the lesser-known side of Lisbon with a tour of the northwestern area. Admire the Palace of Queluz with its incredible architecture and visit the impressive Palace of Mafra.8h tour.
Know More about this tour
We will start thistour of the coastal and rural villages outside Lisbon with avisit to Queluz National Palace and Gardens.
Built as a royal residence by King Peter III, Queluz is one of the best examples of late 18th-century Rococo Portuguese architecture. Home to an important collection of decorative arts, the palace also boasts beautiful geometric gardens of lakes, sculptures and a colorfully-tiled canal.
Enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding mountains and ocean, before driving to the fishing village of Ericeira, where you can taste fresh seafood and fish pulled straight from the ocean.
Although one of the most popular surf destinations in Europe, with large scale 20th-century developments, Ericeira has managed to maintain its characteristic atmosphere.
In the afternoon, go to Mafra National Palace, which benefited greatly from Portugals adventures in Brazil and boasts sumptuous Baroque buildings and a major library. It was here that the Nobel prize-winning author, Jos Saramago was inspired to write his best-known novel, Baltasar and Blimunda, set around the construction of the Convent of Mafra.
Inclusions for Mafra One Day Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Mafra One Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain