Magellan Strait Park And Punta Arenas City Tour
OverviewEnjoy this day tour to the Magellan Strait Park and the city of Punta Arenas departing from either your hotel or from Punta Arena's port!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
The tour starts after your pickup, and youwill drive 60 km south of the city. The route runs along the Strait of Magellan to observe a variety of seabirds: seagulls, caiquenes, ibis, cormorants and others. The journey takes about an hour. Yourfirst destination is the landmark that marks the geographic center of Chile, where you can take pictures, then continue to Fort Bulnes, only a kilometer from the sector.
After an hour inside this fort, youwill begin the return, but not before visiting another historical site, Mansa, which is located a kilometer and a half from Fort Bulnes. Here you visit the Rey Don Felipe City, founded in 1584 by Don Pedro Sarmiento and later renamed Puerto del Hambre. You can also take pictures and learn the history of this place. Now, return to the city of Punta Arenas.
Youwill havelunch at a restaurant of your choice.
Visit Punta Arenas, the southernmost city in the American continent, is a walk through the history of Patagonia. The first stop is at Cerro de la Cruz lookout, where you get a marvelous general view of the city and its colorful roofs, the Strait of Magellan and at the back of the great Tierra del Fuego.
Here, the local guide will give you important information aboutthe city. The tour continues along the streets of the city, up to the main square, a place surrounded by beautiful colonial buildings. Also, you can see the monument to Hernando de Magallanes and buy some local handicraft.
After that, youwill visit Museum the Patagonia. The last part of the tour includes a tour in the northern part of the city, allowing you to see the great amount of monuments, such as the monument to the shepherd, the Croatian square, the Antoine de Saint Exupery square and the different neighborhoods in Punta Arenas. Finally, you'll return to the hotel or port.
Inclusions for Magellan Strait Park And Punta Arenas City Tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Magellan Strait Park And Punta Arenas City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
La confirmacin ser recibida en el momento de la reserva
Al momento de la reserva, los pasajeros del crucero deben proporcionar la siguiente informacin al momento de la reserva: nombre del barco, tiempo de atraque, tiempo de desembarque y tiempo de reingreso
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.