OverviewEnjoy a private 3-hour walking tour to discover the vibrant nightlife of the Eixample neighborhood in Barcelona, known for its gay bars and clubs. On this tour, you will be shown the most popular gay bars in town. Only after going to one of the most famous shows in the city, The Magic Fountain Show in Montjuic.
- Hotel pickup included
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in your hotel and from there your 3-hour experience will begin. Head to the most spectacular show in the city, the Magic Fountain Show in Montjuic. Enjoy an exhibit that combines music and different colored illuminations in the fountains water. Combine the views with a glass of cava and get ready for the night to start.
Barcelona is a popular destination for party-goers and has a vibrant gay bar and club scene in the Eixample district (also known as the Gaixample) with several LGBT community bars, restaurants and clubs.
Once Montjuic's show is over you will be taken to this neighborhood. As you pass by the trendiest venues in the city with your guide you will receive all the information to decide where and until when you will be following your night experience. Even though the tour finishes at 1am, you will soon discover that in Spanish culture, this is only really the beginning of the night. So once the tour comes to an end you can continue to visit the newest and hottest clubs in Barcelona.
Inclusions for Magic Fountain Show And Gay Night Tour In Barcelona
- Local guide
- Public transport tickets
- A welcome pack with a city map and a map that shows all the gay friendly places in the city
- Glass of cava
Exclusions for Magic Fountain Show And Gay Night Tour In Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks at the bars/clubs, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This tour is available just on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, from May to October
A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.