Delve into the darker side of Turin and explore the city's links to magic and the occult. Whether you believe in magic or not, the Black and White Magic Evening Tour of Magic Turin is a fascinating look at another side of the city. Come and discover Turin in a very unusual way. For 2.5 hours you will be plunged into the darker side of the city.
Know More about this tour
Turin has two souls: one linked to white magic, the other to evil-black magic. You will explore them both during a "magical mystery tour" starting from Piazza Statuto, the "hearth of darkness" of the city, a part of the city that Romans, who founded Turin, considered an unlucky area and used as a burial site.
At sunset you will drive past scary stone monsters, sinister architecture, unusual statues adorning ancient buildings and a small strange detail of the Duomo, which houses the famous Holy Shroud.
Even if you have never believed in magic, come and discover the place considered by the guru's of occultism as one of the worlds capitals for both black and white magic.
Inclusions for Magic Turin Evening Tour
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Magic Turin Evening Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drink, unless otherwise specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.