Magnetic Island Sunset Sail
OverviewJoin a 2-hour peaceful and enjoyable sunset sail during your stay on Magnetic island. Small personalised groups of 12. BYO is welcome. Complimentary sparkling wine or non alcoholic beverages on arrival and delicious antipasto platters while watching the sunset. No hidden costs. Small personalised groups of 12.
- Free snacks included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourWe depart at 4:30pm and return at 6:30pm. These times are subject to change (especially through winter- maybe half an hour earlier due to it becoming dark earlier).Complimentary sparkling wine & non alcoholic drinks on arrival.....and delicious antipasto platters while watching the sunset.Environmental tax included. BYO is welcome and we have plenty of cold water available. We sail in Horseshoe Bay but also venture off shore and to other bays if the weather and sea conditions allow us. We believe in ensuring our guests have a memorable and enjoyable experience.Our location of departure/drop off in Horseshoe Bay is easily accessible, either by the local bus service as it is very reliable and we also have a taxi company if you did not bring a car to the island.Overall, our Sunset Sail is a lovely way to spend 2 hours sailing on the water with a small groups of guests- 12 MAX.
Inclusions for Magnetic Island Sunset Sail
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Glass of sparkling wine or non alcoholic beverage on arrival
- Local guide
- Small-group tour of 12 guests MAX
- Antipasto Platters
- 2 hours of sailing
Exclusions for Magnetic Island Sunset Sail
- Drinks- Other then the complimentary beverages on arrival we do not have a Bar.
- BYO is welcome
- We do offer a pick up or drop off service but we do have a reliable bus company and taxi service on the island.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
comfortable and casual clothing. Barefoot is preferred once you are on board Big Mama.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.