We depart at 4:30pm and return at 6:30pm. These times are subject to change(especially through winter- maybe half an hour earlier due to it becoming dark earlier).Complimentary sparkling wine & non alcoholic drinks on arrival.....and delicious antipasto platters while watching the sunset.Environmental tax included. BYO is welcome and we have plenty of cold water available. We sail in Horseshoe Bay but also venture off shore and to other bays if the weather and sea conditions allow us. We believe in ensuring our guests have a memorable and enjoyable experience.Our location of departure/drop off in Horseshoe Bay is easily accessible, either by the local bus service as it is very reliable and we also have a taxi company if you did not bring a car to the island.Overall, our Sunset Sail is a lovely way to spend 2 hours sailing on the water with a small groups of guests- 12 MAX. We offer for Private Charters only, pick up and drop off in Townsville.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
, Depart 4:30pm to 6:30pm. , We meet 20 minutes prior the cruise.
Departure Details :
, Pacific Parade, Horseshoe Bay, Magnetic Island, Queensland 4819( on the beach in front of Marlin Bar), OR, Breakwater Marina,Fuel Wharf, Mariner Drive, Townsville,Queensland 4810
Return Details :
Same as departure point.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewOur Sunset Sail are 2 hours of peaceful and enjoyable sailing based on Magnetic Island. BYO is welcome. Complimentary sparkling wine or non alcoholic beverages on arrival and delicious antipasto platters while watching the sunset.No hidden costs. Small personalised groups of up to 12.
Know More about this tour
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Glass of Champagne or non alcoholic beverage on arrival.We have plenty of icy cold water.
- BYO is welcome.
- Antipasto Platters while watching the sunset.
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- We do not have a bar on board- BYO is welcome.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Basic fitness is required.
We cease cruises mid January until the 1 day of the Australian Easter holidays around April. We use this time for refit and maintenance on Big Mama & this is the cyclone season.
You Might Also Like
- Magnetic Island Round-Trip Ferry From Townsville
- 60-Minute Palm Island Scenic Helicopter Flight from Townsville
- Scuba Dive the S.S. Yongala Wreck on the Great Barrier Reef
- Reef HQ Great Barrier Reef Aquarium General Entry Ticket
- Heli Fishing Day Trip from Townsville
- Orpheus Island Day Trip by Helicopter from Townsville
- 45-Minute Cape Cleveland Scenic Helicopter Flight from Townsville
- 90-Minute Hinchinbrook Island Scenic Helicopter Flight