Magnificent 7 Show - BransonWrite a Review
Experience a two hour journey through 7 decades of music with the Magnificent 7 Show, one of the most energizing experiences you will witness. 7 first-class entertainers and 200 costume changes coordinate with 75 production numbers from the 1950's to today. Non-stop musical action, dancing, comedy and so much more! Â
Know More about this tour
The show begins at 7p.m. in Hamners' Variety Theater. The team of 7 singers and dancers are led by Joe and Tamra Tinoco along with their 12 year old daughter Talya, who makes sure that the Magnificent 7 Variety Show is unbelievable entertainment. Age doesn’t matter – this is a spectacular Branson show that the entire family can enjoy.
After 10+ Award Winning seasons of the Magnificent 7 Variety Show in Branson, this performance just keeps getting bigger, faster and better than ever.
From the moment that the Magnificent 7 Variety Show begins, you will feel the energy of these performers. Regardless of your generation, you will take a trip down memory lane, going back to the swing era and taking you up to today. The Magnificent 7 Variety Show gives you a great meshing of everything from pop, country, rock ‘n roll, nostalgia, broadway, Motown, disco, patriotic, gospel and much more.
There is nothing like having your favorite hits from yesteryear performed by a vivacious group of talented entertainers. The numbers also have wonderful costumes to fit every theme. You are left wondering how the performers have time to change, especially since there are so many different costumes. You can also expect some great choreography, making each song number an entire experience to enjoy.
The Tinocos have toured throughout the United States and made many guest appearances on TV as well as The Grand ol' Opry. Their daughter, 12 year old Talya Tinoco, was Branson's 2013 Young Entertainer of the Year. Their experience shines through during the entire course of the Magnificent 7 Variety Show. Most importantly, the Tinocos know what their audience wants and how to give it to them. You will love how they go from humor to drama or even get right into the audience by serenading a grandmother with a 50s hit song.
The Magnificent 7 Variety Show has been called “Branson’s Ultimate Music Experience.” This is a great way of describing a show that gives something for everyone and is fueled with energy from the intro right up to the grand finale. If you want fun for the whole family, then the Magnificent 7 Variety Show is a great choice for you while in Branson, Missouri.
Inclusions for Magnificent 7 Show
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Magnificent 7 Show
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
Children 12 and under free with adult
Personal photos are permitted, video-taping not permitted
Please do not bring in outside food or beverages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.