OverviewThis three-hour guided tour to Mahane Yehuda will tantalise your taste buds as you taste your way through Jerusalems biggest outdoor market, with more than enough food to fill the hungriest appetite! This is a walking and tasting tour in a central and popular Jerusalem market scene. Enjoy the sights, the smells, and the tastes of Jerusalems favourite market - Mahane Yehuda.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourNo trip to Jerusalem would be complete without a visit to Mahane Yehuda - Jerusalem’s biggest outdoor market. Mahane Yehuda is home to vendors selling everything from exotic fruits to boutique clothes to freshly made tahini. This three-hour walking tour takes you on a walking and tasting lunch tour of Mahane Yehuda Market. You will meet in a central Jerusalem location, and walk directly to the marketplace, enjoying an explanation of the market and its history. Once we get there, you will stop at several diverse vendors and taste your way through the marketplace. Enjoy the best of the local flavours, and understand what makes the Mediterranean diet so popular around the world.
Your guide will tell you both about Mahane Yehuda’s interesting history and also about recent changes which make it a hip and young place to hang out. At the end of the tour, be sure to ask your guide for recommendations and come back to experience the surprising market nightlife.
Inclusions for Mahane Yehuda Market Tasting Tour
- Guided Tour
- Tastings from five different vendors/market stalls (Lunch "on the go")
Exclusions for Mahane Yehuda Market Tasting Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The food provided will be a variety of different styles and types and due to the dynamic environment of the market, we cannot guarantee that the food meets any dietary or religious requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.