Maid In America Tour Of Niagara Falls, USA
OverviewTake home the memories of a lifetime while watching over a million gallons of water rush over Niagara falls every minute. On this tour, you will feel the refreshing spray of the Horseshoe Falls on your face as you ride on the Maid of the Mist Boat Cruise. Then feel the magnitude of Bridal Veil Falls while standing at the base and exploring the Cave of the Winds. Exploration and excitement await on this hands-on, up close and personal experience of Niagara Falls, USA.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourThis tour from Niagara Falls, New York, provides the opportunity to discover the undeveloped natural beauty of Niagara Falls State Park. After hotel pickup in town, head to the falls with your guide, who takes you through the paths of the park to reach the Maid of the Mist, the falls' iconic boat cruise.
From the Niagara Falls Observation Tower, descend 250 feet (76 meters) to the base of American Falls to board the cruise. Then make your way into the belly of Horseshoe Falls, feeling the cool spray and listening to the roar of 600,000 gallons of water falling over the cliffs each second. Hang on tight as you experience the power of the churning water below you make its way down the Niagara River.
Back on land, your second activity begins as you go to the base of the falls and climb a series of stairs to the Crows Nest. During your exploration, your guide leads you onto Goat Island, where the Cave of the Winds provides a closer look at the falls as you head 175 feet (53 meters) deep into the gorge. At the bottom, put on your provided bright yellow poncho and specialized footwear, and hike along a series of wooden walkways up to the Hurricane Deck to come face to face with the fierce base of Bridal Veil Falls.
Look for rainbows that are often spotted, and enjoy additional views of the falls from above at various lookouts like Prospect Point, Terrapin Point, and more. Throughout your tour, your guide provides commentary on the rich history and mystery of the Niagara region.
Inclusions for Maid In America Tour Of Niagara Falls, USA
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Maid In America Tour Of Niagara Falls, USA
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.