Maipú Wine-Tasting Tour From Mendoza Including Trapiche Winery
OverviewSip wine and learn about Argentina's winemaking practices on this luxurious, full-day tasting tour in Maip. Accompanied by an expert guide, visit three top wineries Trapiche, SinFin and Familia Zuccardi all central to this famous wine-growing region of Mendoza. Youll delight in the complex aromas and flavors accompanying several tastings, and enjoy a gourmet, 3-course lunch paired with Santa Julia wines! Numbers are limited to 18 people on this tour, ensuring you'll spend the day with like-minded wine lovers.
Know More about this tourMeet your knowledgeable local guide and small group upon pickup at your hotel and head south of central Mendzoa by minivan to Maip, watching the urban landscape transform into picturesque vineyards along the way.
First, visit the historical winery Trapiche, where you will learn about the grapes and their specialized terroir as the winemakers share their knowledge of viticulture.
In the tasting room, with the barrel room at your feet, try unique wines such as Fond De Cave, Trapiche Coleccin Roble and Trapiche Espumante Extra Brut, while enjoying spectacular mountain views.
Then, your guide will take you on a tour of SinFin and you will sample a style developed over several generations since the winery was founded. Then, learn more about Argentine winemaking traditions from your local winery guide.
Next, go to Familia Zuccardi, a family-run winery founded in 1963 by engineer Alberto Zuccardi, who began experimenting with a California-based method of irrigation when he planted his vines in Maip. Here we will visit their small olive oil factory: Zuelo.
Then, enjoy lunch with your intimate group in the winerys restaurant, Pan y Oliva. Dine on tapas, followed by a main course of pasta, while surrounded by vineyards and olive trees. Your delicious, 3-course meal is accompanied by a variety of breads and olive oils, and paired with Santa Julia wines.
Afterward, relax in your luxury vehicle with your cohort of fellow wine-lovers as your guide transports you back to your Mendoza hotel.
Inclusions for Maipú Wine-Tasting Tour From Mendoza Including Trapiche Winery
- Professional guide
- Wine tastings at 3 wineries
- 3-course lunch
- Transport by luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Maipú Wine-Tasting Tour From Mendoza Including Trapiche Winery
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to participate in wine tasting is 18 years
A maximum of 18 people per tour
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Note: itinerary is subject to change
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.