OverviewCome with us on an authentic adventure and discover all of Oahus majestic grandeur. Be captivated by the unique beauty and the dramatic history found at every turn. (We will handle all the admissions fees so no worries.)
Know More about this tour
The morning sun slowly warms the sandy beaches of Waikiki as your guide escorts you aboard and begins to weave the tales of our island. The Eastern shores of Oʻahu call as you circle iconic Diamond Head and pass through Kahala-where mansions live next door to beach houses. You will find yourself staring down at one of the most photographed places on Oʻahu, Hanauma Bay (closed on Tuesdays). This marine sanctuary is all crystal blue waters and living coral reefs; home to a rainbow collection of sea creatures. Natural wonders abound including molten lava tubes shooting ocean sprays 30 feet in the air as churning waves crash the rocky shoreline.
History moves to forefront as you weave up the Koʻolau Mountains to the Nuʻuanu Pali Lookout where King Kamehameha battled victoriously to unite the Hawaiian Islands. And just that quickly you will find yourself in a cleft of the mountain gazing at the Byodo-In Temple commemorating the 100-year anniversary of the first Japanese immigrants.
Cruise the seven miles of world famous surfing beaches along the North Shore stopping along the way to enjoy the local flavors.
Waimea Falls and the surrounding valley are rich with history, spirituality and island traditions. Your guide will take you through the botanical gardens of this vast and tranquil setting. Learn how deeply embedded tradition is in today’s Hawaiian culture.
Around the corner is Historic Dole Plantation surrounded by rows of pineapple and fields of sugarcane stalks. Your guide will share the rich plantation history and describe how this famously sweet and spikey plant became a symbol of hospitality and Hawaiʻi. (20 minute stop)
The scenic round-trip journey from and back to Honolulu is a treat in itself when accompanied by stories and fun facts shared by your guide. Fasten your seatbelt for an amazing circle island excursion that will leave you carefree and full of the Aloha Spirit!
Inclusions for Majestic Circle Island
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Majestic Circle Island
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.