Majestic Madrid Walking Tour
OverviewMajestic Madrid Tour STARTS EVERYDAY at 17:30 Plaza Isabel II, near of the metro sation " Opera. Looks your guides with YELLOW SHIRT AND UMBRELLAS!
Know More about this tour
Discover the life and curiosities of the most famous writers, their dark stories, secrets, enmities, murders strolling through the streets that today have become one of the most important neighborhoods of the city, for its theaters, bars and romanticism.
Visit the house of Lope de Vega and Cervantes, the birthplace of Don Quixote. Discover also the Madrid of the Bourbons. In short, a unique cultural experience that you can not miss if you are visiting Madrid.
- Palace of Santa Cruz
- Palace Jacinto Benavente
- Spanish Theatre
- House of Cervantes and Lope de Vega
- Circle of Fine Arts
- Great writers of the Golden Age
- Square of Santa Ana
- The Fight of the verses: Quevedo and Gongora
- Cervantes Institute
- Art Walk
- Neighborhood of the letters
- Fountain of Cibeles
- Fountain of Neptune
- The Congress
Remember: Majestic Madrid Tour STARTS EVERYDAY in front of McDonald´s Puerta del Sol
Looks your guides with YELLOW SHIRT AND UMBRELLAS!
Inclusions for Majestic Madrid Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
Exclusions for Majestic Madrid Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7-Day Small Group Guided Tour: Granada, Cordoba, Seville and Toledo from Madrid
- Small-Group Pedraza and Segovia Tour from Madrid
- Private Tour El Escorial and The Valley of the Fallen from Madrid
- Prado Museum and Royal Palace of Madrid Tour with Skip the Line Entrance
- Madrid Highlights: Guided Segway Sightseeing Tour
- Toledo Guided Half Day Tour from Madrid