Get a taste of Filipino culture and history on a tour of Makati, the Philippines' financial and commercial hub. With your expert local guide, explore interesting exhibits at the Museo ng Makati and tour notable Spanish churches like Saints Peter and Paul Parish and Our Lady of Guadalupe. Visit the American Cemetery and Memorial and enjoy free time to explore Ayala Centers shops at your leisure.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAt your selected departure time, you’ll be picked up from your Manila or Makati hotel for a sightseeing tour of Makati by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.
Your local guide will teach you about the interesting history of Makati, a city that has become the financial and commercial center of the Philippines.
Your first stop is Nielson Tower along Ayala Avenue. This site served as the control tower for the first commercial airport in the Philippines and is now home to the Filipinas Heritage Library.
Proceed to the Museo ng Makati, a classic 19th-century Manila house. Here, see the city’s glorious historical and cultural heritage on full display through paintings, murals and film showings. You'll also see an exhibit whose themes often rotate and may include cultural presentations, sketches, arts and craft demonstrations, lectures and workshops.
Next, stop at Saints Peter and Paul Parish, the oldest church in Makati, built in 1620. Admire its intricate design and Spanish-style architecture. Nearby, stop at the parish church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, built by Augustinian friars in 1629. Learn why this site is often referred to as the ‘Guadalupe Ruins.’
Visit the American Cemetery and Memorial, which houses the world’s largest number of graves of fallen World War II soldiers, and end your tour at Ayala Center. Spend time exploring this commercial complex on your own or take an optional tour of the Ayala Museum (own expense).
Inclusions for Makati Sightseeing Tour Including Ayala Center And American Cemetery
- Sightseeing tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees
Exclusions for Makati Sightseeing Tour Including Ayala Center And American Cemetery
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
If your hotel is outside the Manila City or Makati City limits, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.