Malacca Day Trip From Kuala Lumpur
OverviewVisit historic city, the capital of the Malaysia state of Malacca, on this guided full-day sightseeing tour from Kuala Lumpur. Visit some of the most popular top sites in this Unescorted World Heritage city, like 16th-century Portuguese St. Paul' church and A Famosa fortress, Christ church and the Stadthuys in the Red Square. You can get a traditional Malaysia lunch while exploring Jonker Street. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourOur driver will pick you up from your hotel around 9am and head to Melacca, and it will take approximately 2 hours driver from Kuala Lumpur.
A fascinating blend of Portuguese, Dutch and British influences have made Malacca one of the most popular tourist destinations in Malaysia. We will visit Portuguese Square also referred to as 'Mini Lisbon' followed by A Famosa, a tiny gate is what is left of a once mighty Portuguese fortress are major attraction not to be missed. It is the oldest surviving European architectural remains in Asia. Its rich historical background earned it a "World Heritage Site" designation in July 2008.
We will explore St. Peters church before enjoy a truly Malaccan local lunch at the Peranakan Restaurant. Keep your spirits high as you see other fascinating spots around Malacca. Lastly, enjoy shopping at the famous Jonker Walk bazaar which sells lots of interesting handicraft and souvenirs. In late afternoon, our driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur safely.
Inclusions for Malacca Day Trip From Kuala Lumpur
- Professional driver-guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Malacca Day Trip From Kuala Lumpur
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.