There's no better way to see the main sights and discover the history of Malaga than on a bike tour! You’ll have fun, enjoy the fresh air and learn interesting facts about the city and its culture from your local guide. Observe daily life in the central market and cycle past some of the city's top attractions, like the Alcazaba, the Roman Theater and the Cathedral of Malaga. Have a drink at a beach bar and continue your cycling tour along the waterfront to La Malagueta, Malaga's bullring. With this small-group tour, you are sure to enjoy a personalized and valuable experience with your guide!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Hop on a bicycle and take a guided small-group bike tour past the historical sights of Malaga. Meet your local guide and make your way through the narrow streets of the old Jewish and Arabic neighborhoods. Ride past the beautiful 11th-century Alcazaba, a former Muslim palace, the Roman Theater and the Cathedral of Malaga. See the interesting architecture of the Carmen Thyssen Malaga Museum, near the Sagrado Corazon (Sacred Heart Church).
Next, tour Malaga's central market and stop to sample local delicacies (own expense) like jamÃ³n (dry-cured ham) or several types of cheese. Discover what daily life in Malaga is all about as you watch locals gather for drinks in bars and cafes near the market, and hear funny anecdotes from your guide about Picasso as you cycle past the painter's birthplace and the Picasso Museum.
Continue your tour along Paseo del Parque, a botanical garden in central Malaga, located on the promenade. Feel the warm air as you cycle by the beautiful waterfront and take in views of the Mediterranean Sea and Malagaâs beach. Enjoy a short break at a beach bar, where you can relax and have a drink (own expense) while your guide shares interesting tips about what else to see and where to eat in Malaga.
Next, follow your guide along the Paseo del Parque, passing by the Malaga town hall and the Bank of Spain, toward La Malagueta, Malaga's bullring. On weekdays, enjoy a short guided tour of the bullring and learn about Spain's bullfighting tradition.
Ride on the beach promenade to Malaga's modern port, from where you will get a beautiful view of the city's skyline, and then make your way back to your departure point.
Inclusions for Malaga Bike Tour
- Local guide
- Optional helmet (obligatory for kids under 16 years old)
Exclusions for Malaga Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1 drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 8 years
Please note that visit to the market is not included on Sundays and on public holidays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.