Malaga Cathedral Tour & Food Tasting
OverviewExplore the history of Málaga from the Roman era to the present with a local guide who will walk you through the most classic streets of the city and point out the famous Picasso Museum and the Constitution Square. Málaga is a mixture of cultures that have left their marks in every corner of the city. During this exciting journey through Malaga's old town, we'll visit Malaga's Cathedral and share with you the most interesting facts other tourists would never have the chance to know!Málaga also has a level of gastronomy that far exceeds other cities. It combines modernity and tradition, so the food scene is always evolving while still sticking to its historical roots.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Pick up at Malaga Palacio Hotel
- Walk through emblematic streets of Málaga & visit the Cathedral
- Discover the history of Málaga through a selction of tapas
The Cathedral of Our lady of the Incarnation is the most important monument of the historic center in Málaga. The locals know it as "La Manquita" because it's south tower is unfinished. "La Manquite" means unfinished, which represnts the unfinshed state of the south tower of the cathedral. The buidling is one of the best examples of Spanish religious art, and is located on the remains of the ancient Almohad mosque.
Experience the rich culinary tradition of Andalucía firsthand by joining us on this exclusive gourmet tour through sunny Malaga. We will start at 11:00 am and to build up our appetites we will walk around the city, visiting several important sites along the way, including Constitution Square, Malaga Cathedral and the famous Picasso Museum, housing many of the famous painters most treasured masterpieces. Our friendly local guide will answer any questions you may have about the history, architecture, traditions and lifestyle of Southern Spain.
Inclusions for Malaga Cathedral Tour & Food Tasting
- WHAT I'LL INCLUDE
- 2 guides: a local history & foodie expert
- Málaga's Cathedral guided visit
- Guided visit to gourmet shops to try regional products
- Traditional tapas dinner
Exclusions for Malaga Cathedral Tour & Food Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Born and raised in Costa del Sol, Beln is the perfect local expert and co-owner of Foodie&Tours Mlaga, the gorgeous Andalusian city by the Mediterranean Sea. She studied Public Relations and events management, making her a well-rounded guide with a lot of knowledge! Exploring Mlaga with Beln means you are going to be in good hands and you will be shown the city from a locals perspective. Beln will take you to all the essential places that are significant to Malaga that some people might not even notice!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sardines On Skewers Cooking Class in Malaga
- Private Full Day Tour in Antequera from Marbella with El Torcal Hike and Lunch
- Malaga Private Airport Round Transfer
- Gibraltar Independent Shopping Trip with Transport from Malaga
- Malaga to Seville Private Transfer
- Mijas Village Tour on a Donkey
- Mlaga Night Tour
- Typical Andalusian Dinner with Wine Pairing in Mlaga