Malaga Evening Wine And Tapas TourWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover Malaga from an insiders perspective as you hop around some of the best local tapas bars and taverns in this small-group evening tapas tour.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour culinary experience begins by meeting your guide at a central location. Get ready for a memorable evening—lovers of food and artisanal produce will love discovering Malaga’s hidden treasures. The route is designed so chefs and local vendors can show you the best of the cuisine of our area: different tapas and drinks that reflect its gastronomic culture.
Start with a visit to a very traditional and charming tavern in Malaga, where you will taste the most typical wine of the region. In an “ultramarinos”, a small family-run grocery store, enjoy an Iberian ham sample cut by hand in the moment, something few people get to experience.
Next, visit an intimate bar that specializes in cold cuts, cheeses, and vermouth. Indulge in the tasty tidbits that will definitely get your taste buds going, before hopping in and out of wonderful eateries and restaurants well-loved by locals. Along the way, your guide will tell you about the food, ingredients, and Malaga’s gastronomic culture. Meet chefs who are working in innovative and different ways with traditional dishes, and pass by some of the most emblematic venues of the beautifully illuminated Malaga by night on this enchanting tour.
After you’re sated, your tour will end and you are free to continue exploring Malaga on your own.
Please note: On Saturdays the ham tasting will be done elsewhere, since the opening hours of these old establishments are different and they close at this time.
Inclusions for Malaga Evening Wine And Tapas Tour
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Malaga Evening Wine And Tapas Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Malaga City Sightseeing Bus, Walking And Boat Tour
- Malaga Private Small-Group History Tour
- Malaga Tapas And Wine Walking Tour
- Malaga Tapas Walking Tour
- Malaga Shore Excursion: Skip-the-Line Alhambra And Generalife Gardens Tour In Granada
- Sardines On Skewers Cooking Class In Malaga
- Arabian Baths Experience At Malaga’s Hammam Al Andalus
- Malaga Tapas And Wine Bike Tour
- Malaga Nature Bike Tour
- Mijas Village Tour On A Donkey