Malaga Market Visit & Cooking Class
OverviewOn this tour, I will teach you all about the local products during each season in Malaga, as well as the best recipes to cook with them! During our walk through the city with me as your local guide, we will visit a food market where all the freshest ingredients for the cooking class will be bought. The Atarazanas Market is the central market of Malaga and it is an important part of the city's history. The building was built in the 14th century and served as a shipyard with 7 elaborate arches surrounding its exterior. Today, only one arch remains and resembles a combination of Moorish architecture and 19th-century industrial design.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Walk through the historical center of Malaga & visit Atarazanas Market
- Buy the necessary ingredients for the cooking class
- Enjoy a cooking class of typical dishes from Malaga
The Atarazanas Market is one of the most significant buildings in the city. It was built between 1876 and 1879, on the same site where a naval workshop of Nazari origin was. Only a marble door remains and is still well preserved to this day. The word atrazana means shipyard, thus giving the market its name.
After this fun market visit, we will make our way to the cooking class. All throughout the cooking class, we will be guided by a professional chef. No cooking skills are required! Whether you are an expert in the kitchen or a novice cook, the experience will be exciting and delicious either way! You will learn how to cook typical Andalusian dishes that you can take back home to impress all your friends and family!
Inclusions for Malaga Market Visit & Cooking Class
- WHAT I'LL INCLUDE
- Guided tour through Malaga's historical district
- Atarazanas Market guided visit
- Cooking class of typical dishes from Malaga
Exclusions for Malaga Market Visit & Cooking Class
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Born and raised in Costa del Sol, Beln is the perfect local expert and co-owner of Foodie&Tours Mlaga, the gorgeous Andalusian city by the Mediterranean Sea. She studied Public Relations and events management, making her a well-rounded guide with a lot of knowledge! Exploring Mlaga with Beln means you are going to be in good hands and you will be shown the city from a locals perspective. Beln will take you to all the essential places that are significant to Malaga that some people might not even notice!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mlaga Swim Cruise with Lunch at the Port and Flamenco Show
- Malaga Sunset Cruise with Champagne and Restaurant Dinner
- Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
- Sealife Benalmadena Entrance Ticket
- Mlaga at Dusk Walking Tour
- Full-Day Marbella Tour from Malaga
- Discover Sevilla from Mlaga by High Speed Train
- Marbella and Banus Day Coach from Costa del Sol