Malaga Nature Bike Tour
OverviewThe perfect bike tour for nature lovers! Malaga will surprise you with its varied landscape, not only for its astonishing beaches but also for its hills surrounding the two rivers crossing the town, the Guadalorche and the Guadalmedina .
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Malaga is a wonderful city famous not only for its ancient history but also for its precious coast. With this tour you will discover the lesser-known areas of the city and spend a day surrounded by nature.
Starting from bike rental shop located in Calle Carreteria 11, (near the Tribuna de los Pobres) will visit the Mlaga industrial zone that will lead us in the first beach west of the city, the Playa de Huelin. We will follow the seafront and accompanied by the sea breeze we will stop in the Park de lo Oeste only green lung of Mlaga.
We will continue the tour across the playa de la Misericordia and finally we get to the nature reserve in the Guadalorche River Delta.
From the seafront up to the new port of Mlaga, we will arrive in the east coast where we visit the famous Playa de la Malagueta, playa de la Caleta, Pedregalejo, an ancient fishing village and Palo beach last wonder of Mlaga .
Inclusions for Malaga Nature Bike Tour
- Use of bicycle
- Bike rental for 24 hrs (not only for the tour)
- Use of helmet (on request)
- Bike tour
- One drink per person
Exclusions for Malaga Nature Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mlaga Swim Cruise with Lunch at the Port and Flamenco Show
- Malaga Sunset Cruise with Champagne and Restaurant Dinner
- Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
- Sealife Benalmadena Entrance Ticket
- Mlaga at Dusk Walking Tour
- Full-Day Marbella Tour from Malaga
- Discover Sevilla from Mlaga by High Speed Train
- Marbella and Banus Day Coach from Costa del Sol