Enjoy this private and small-group 2.5-hour tour that will take you back in time in one of the world´s oldest cities: Malaga.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourOnce you meet your guide at a meeting point or get picked up from your hotel, you can get ready for a historical adventure, that will take you back in time. Malaga is dating back to nearly 800BC and therefore has a lot to offer to the history buffs.
On your tour you will pass by ruins from the Roman Empire, as well as sights from the Moorish and Christian eras, including The Roman Theatre, The Alcazaba, The Cathedral of Malaga and St. John´s Church.
Apart from that you will visit: Plaza del Obispo, Santiago Church, Plaza de la Merced and many others.
Inclusions for Malaga Private Small-Group History Tour
- Expert multilingual guide
- Small group walking tour (maximum 6 people)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (guide only upon request)
Exclusions for Malaga Private Small-Group History Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You will receive an automatic email: please print or show it on your smartphone to the guide
Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility
Private tours may also be available by contacting the tour operator before departure
Group 1 to 6 people
For hotel pickup, please provide hotel details in Special Requirements field at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Malaga City Sightseeing Bus, Walking And Boat Tour
- Malaga Tapas And Wine Walking Tour
- Malaga Tapas Walking Tour
- Malaga Shore Excursion: Skip-the-Line Alhambra And Generalife Gardens Tour In Granada
- Sardines On Skewers Cooking Class In Malaga
- Arabian Baths Experience At Malaga’s Hammam Al Andalus
- Malaga Tapas And Wine Bike Tour
- Malaga Nature Bike Tour
- Mijas Village Tour On A Donkey