Malaga Segway Tour
OverviewSee the sights of Malaga on a 1- or 2-hour Segway tour the choice is yours! On a self-balancing electric Segway, follow a guide through Malagas historic center, stopping by famous monuments to hear tales about this bustling little city famously the birthplace of Pablo Picasso. Admire sights like Malaga Cathedral, Museo Picasso and the Alcazaba citadel on the 1-hour tour, plus Castillo de Gibralfaro (Castle Gibralfaro) and the seafront promenade on the 2-hour tour.This small-group tour is limited to 10 people, ensuring youll receive special attention from your guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your friendly guide and start with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, youll follow your guide into the buzzing historical heart of the city.
Glide through Constitution Square (Plaza Mayor), passing its bustling sidewalk cafes where Malagueos spill out onto the pavements. Hear of the squares 15th-century history, and then continue to pedestrianized Larios Street where the citys swanky shops are found. Pose for photos in front of Larios Monument -- an ornate 19th-century statue of Manuel Domingo Larios (the man who spearheaded Malagas urban development).
See Museo Picasso with its pretty whitewashed faade, and then Picassos birthplace, while hearing tales and trivia about the man himself. Malaga oozes with arty history, and your guide will point out other notable highlights like Carmen Thyseen Museum, a gallery that showcases modern Spanish art inside Villaln Palace a magnificent 16th-century building.
Pass the famously lopsided-looking Malaga Cathedral, and then work your way through the side streets to hit Malaga Alcazaba the citys most important Moorish landmark. Considered one of the best-preserved Arab citadels in Spain, this palatial fortress was built on the grounds of a Roman town overlooking the city center. Soak up the views and see the recently excavated Roman amphitheater, just next to it.
If youre eager to see more and stay out on your Segway for longer, then upgrade to the 2-hour tour! After a short break, youll continue to Castillo de Gibralfaro to marvel at its castle ramparts and enjoy the finest views in the city! Glide back down into town and saunter along Malaga Promenade (Palmeral de las Sorpressas), admiring its neat little gardens that separate the town from the seafront.
Both the 1-hour tour and 2-tour finish at the start point.
Inclusions for Malaga Segway Tour
- Helmet and reflective vest
- Segway safety briefing
Exclusions for Malaga Segway Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 10 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.