Malaga Shore Excursion: City Segway Tour
OverviewLeave the cruise port and see the sights of Malaga by Segway! Hop aboard a self-balancing, electric Segway. Follow an expert local guide around Malagas historical center, learning about the city and its links to the famous Spanish painter Picasso. Admire sights like Malaga Cathedral, Museo Picasso and the Alcazaba citadel on this 2-hour tour.This small-group shore excursion is limited to 10 people, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourWhen your cruise ship docks at the Port of Malaga, head to the city center to meet your friendly guide and start with an orientation session to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, youll follow your guide into the buzzing historical heart of the city.
Glide through Constitution Square (Plaza Mayor), passing its bustling sidewalk cafes where Malagueos spill out onto the pavements. Hear of the squares 15th-century history, and then continue to pedestrianized Larios Street where the citys swanky shops are found. Pose for photos in front of Larios Monument -- an ornate 19th-century statue of Manuel Domingo Larios (the man who spearheaded Malagas urban development).
See Museo Picasso with its pretty whitewashed faade, and then Picassos birthplace, while hearing tales and trivia about the man himself. Malaga oozes with arty history, and your guide will point out other notable highlights like Carmen Thyseen Museum, a gallery that showcases modern Spanish art inside Villaln Palace a magnificent 16th-century building.
Pass the famously lopsided-looking Malaga Cathedral, and then work your way through the side streets to hit Malaga Alcazaba the citys most important Moorish landmark. Considered one of the best-preserved Arab citadels in Spain, this palatial fortress was built on the grounds of a Roman town overlooking the city center. Soak up the views and see the recently excavated Roman amphitheater, just next to it.
Glide back down into town and saunter along Malaga Promenade (Palmeral de las Sorpressas), admiring its neat little gardens that separate the town from the seafront. Your tour then finishes at the start point.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your excursion ends with ample time for you to return to the Port of Malaga for your ships departure. In the extremely unlikely event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Malaga Shore Excursion: City Segway Tour
- Helmet and reflective vest
- Segway safety briefing
- 2 Hours Segway Tour
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
Exclusions for Malaga Shore Excursion: City Segway Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 10 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Malaga Catamaran Cruise with BBQ Lunch and Port Restaurant Dinner
- Mlaga Swim Cruise with Lunch at the Port and Flamenco Show
- Malaga Sunset Cruise with Champagne and Restaurant Dinner
- Malaga Glass and Crystal Museum Admission Ticket
- Sealife Benalmadena Entrance Ticket
- Mlaga at Dusk Walking Tour
- Full-Day Marbella Tour from Malaga
- Discover Sevilla from Mlaga by High Speed Train