Malaga Tapas And Wine Walking Tour
OverviewEnjoy this 3-hour tour and follow the lead of the food-obsessed Malagueños and spend a pleasant time hopping between 3 of Malaga´s best bars with your local guide, who will teach you about the history of Spanish gastronomy and help you discover the delights of small-plate dining.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourChoose a 1pm or an 8pm start time, then meet your guide at the fountain in the Plaza Constitucinto begin this 3-hour culinary walking tour of Malaga. Your group size is limited to 8 people to ensure a personal experience full of camaraderie. As you head to your first tapas bar of the afternoon/evening, chat with your local "foodie" guide about Spanish gastronomy and the explosion of the small-bites scene on the international food stage.
Malaga has a great concentration of atmospheric tapas bars, whichare typically crowded but thats all part of the fun. Jostle for space with locals and learn about tapas etiquette fromyour guide. The dishes served will vary, but you can expect a selection of food ranging from niche regional specialties to all-time Spanish classics. After a glass of fine regional wine and a bite or two, it's time to move onto the next spot and repeat the delicious process.
Visit three of Malaga's best tapas bars in total, then bid your guide farewell at the last place on the tourwith a full stomach and a deeper understanding of Andalusian cuisine and culture.
Inclusions for Malaga Tapas And Wine Walking Tour
- Knowledgeable local guide
- 3 drinks per person and many tapas
- Information about Spanish wines and gastronomy
Exclusions for Malaga Tapas And Wine Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Dress code is smart casual
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.