OverviewOur team will teach you in a didactic, enthusiastic and participative way how to prepare traditional recipes, “classics” of our gastronomy, to enjoy as well the experience of having tapas or “tapear”.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
- Likely to Sell Out
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour‘Tapas’ are very popular and a rooted tradition all over Spain, besides being a global culinary icon. They are small delicacies that are meant to be savored and shared in a relaxed atmosphere. Now you can learn how to cook different tapas with us!.
This activity begins at 11am with a visit to the vibrant Atarazanas Market, where we will accompany you to discover the most surprising seasonal products of our region. Since this is a complete gastronomic experience, it will be there where we choose some of the ingredients for our workshop later on.
Our large and modern kitchen is less than a 5 minutes’ walk away from the market, in the Art District, our SOHO.
Our team will teach you in a didactic, enthusiastic and participative way how to prepare traditional recipes, “classics” of our gastronomy, to enjoy as well the experience of having tapas or “tapear”.
You will see how to make the best entree with Iberian ham, traditional cod “tostón” or “ensalada malagueña”, pil-pil prawns, a surprising almond sauce or how to flip a spongy tortilla.
To accompany all of these tidbits, we selected an excellent wine of our region.
Throughout the activity you will be accompanied by a member of our team, the so-called “food-sherpa”, an expert and enthusiast of our culture and local cuisine. Our food sherpas speak English, German or Spanish.
Inclusions for Malaga Tapas Cooking Class
- Olive oil tasting
- Aloreña olives or roasted almonds snack
- 4 different traditional tapas
- Wine or beer, paired with the menu
- Selection of seasonal fruits
- All the recipes
Exclusions for Malaga Tapas Cooking Class
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.