Malaga Tapas Walking Tour
OverviewIn this half-day activity, food lovers will discover the traditional products, dishes and hidden treasures of Malaga. During the tour, learn about the history of Malaga’s gastronomy and visit the city's local hot spots.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourEnjoy a half-day gastronomic tour of Malaga and discover the city's culinary treasures.
Local chefs and shopkeepers will show you the best the city has to offer. Along the way you'll enjoy local style marinated olives, artisan native wines, and a wide variety of handmade spreads for bread prepared in the nearby mountain range. A food sherpa will guide you throughout the tour, offering insight into each experience.
Along the way, you will learn about the history of Malagas gastronomy and culinary hot spots of the city. Malagas cuisine is influenced and inspired by the cultural and modernist boom the city is experiencing. So, one of the visits will include a chef who remakes traditional dishes, presenting them in an innovative and different way. There will also be plenty of time to explore the famous Atarazanas food market, where you'll enjoy flavors, colors and products of the highest quality.
Inclusions for Malaga Tapas Walking Tour
- 7 Tastings
- 4 drinks (red/white wine, beer or soft drink)
- Unlimited water
Exclusions for Malaga Tapas Walking Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 6-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Marrakech, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier
- 3-Night Morocco Tour from Malaga: Fez, Meknes, Rabat and Tangier
- Seville Day Trip from Malaga
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Malaga Airport to Costa del Sol Hotels
- Private Full Day Tour in Antequera from Marbella with El Torcal Hike and Lunch
- Malaga to Seville Private Transfer