Malaysia Cultural Show With Dinner And Short Night Tour In Kuala Lumpur
OverviewEnjoy sumptuous Malaysian buffet dinner and watching cultural performance in the evening during your holiday in Kuala Lumpur. After dinner, our driver will bring you on a short night tour by air-conditioned vehicle, passing through some heritage buildings in Kuala Lumpur such as China Town, Petronas Twin Towers and Hindu Temple before heading back to your hotel.
- Buffet dinner included
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourOur English speaking driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur around 7pm. Enojy a buffet of authentic Malaysian cuisine and watching upbeat traditional and cultural performances. The traditional cultural show of music and dance last for about an hour. The dancers will present a selection of Asias rich cultural heritage with contemporary and cultural performance which includes Minangkabau, Chinese, Indian, Portuguese dances. The dance medley depicts different race, creed, tradition, culture and religion, the sense of respect prevails among all community in Malaysia.
For the buffet dinner, guests will enjoy an elaborate of Malaysian cuisine such as Satay, laksa, meat curries, fried rice, fresh seafood and dessert. After dinner, our driver will bring you to see the night of Kuala Lumpur city by air-conditioned vehicles.
You will pass by China Town, also known as Petaling Street or bargain hunter paradise. The market street has hundreds of stalls make it the best place for shopping for all shopaholics. Next, we will drive pass Hundi Temple and Petronas Twin Towers. Get a different experience to see the towers with all the grand lights and the colors at night before our driver transfer you back to your hotel safely.
Inclusions for Malaysia Cultural Show With Dinner And Short Night Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- Buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Malaysia Cultural Show With Dinner And Short Night Tour In Kuala Lumpur
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual, no slippers or short at the restaurant
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Sekinchan Sightseeing Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Pulau Ketam Village Tour from Kuala Lumpur Including Thean Hou Temple
- Full-Day Tour: Kuala Lumpur City Including Kuala Lumpur Tower, Batu Caves and Little India
- Best of Kuala Lumpur City Tour Including National Museum and National Monument
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Private Tour: Kuala Lumpur with Petronas Twin Towers Observation Deck and Batu Caves