Malbec Wine Tour In Palermo - Buenos Aires
OverviewSlip into a hidden cellar in Palermo, Buenos Aires hub of speakeasies and secret cafes, for a memorable wine tasting. On this 3-hour guided tour, get to know the grapes of Argentina, with a focus on its famous malbec wines. Nosh on picada,' Argentine hor d'oeuvres, as you sample malbecs and other varietals during a tasting customized by the on-site sommelier. Afterward, try fernet at a local bar. This tour tinged with cloak-and-dagger is capped at 12 people, ensuring personalized attention.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourMeet your in-the-know guide in the trendy neighborhood of Palermo Hollywood, part of Palermo Viejo, populated with designers and hipsters who trawl art galleries, cafes and boutiques that sprout up in the old Spanish-style homes and converted warehouses lining the cobblestone streets.
Inside a chic art gallery, kick off your 3-hour tour with a glass of malbec wine, and listen to your guides introduction to the dark and spicy varietal that started in French Bordeaux vineyards. The grape, however, thrived in Argentina and is today the countrys most well-known wine.
After that delicious taste, youll want more. Follow your guide to a secret wine cellar open just for your small groups tasting session. In this intimate setting, your sommelier tells you everything you need to know cultivation, process and bottling about malbec as well as other varietals.
You'll taste about five wines, paired with scrumptious picada, artfully arranged appetizer plates of usually meats, cheeses, olives and breads. The sommelier tailors your tastings and may also offer cabernet sauvignon, syrah and the white varietal torronts for you to try, depending on what's available the day of the visit.
Continue on to one of Palermo's best local bars, where you can taste a real fernet. Discover what makes this bitter liqueur so widely popular among locals. Here is where your tour ends, where you can explore the best nearby spots in Palermo on your own.
Inclusions for Malbec Wine Tour In Palermo
- Professional guide
- 1 glass of Malbec wine at the start of the tour
- Wine tasting session and tapas
Exclusions for Malbec Wine Tour In Palermo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
Small-group tour limited to 12 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Authentic All-Inclusive Hidden Tango Experience in Buenos Aires
- Gala Tango Show with Optional Dinner in Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Walking Tour Including Colon Theater and MALBA
- Private Tour: Jewish Tour of Buenos Aires
- Become a Polo Player: Day Trip to Puesto Viejo Estancia
- Best of Buenos Aires Walking Tour