Malbork: 5-Hour Trip To Teutonic Knights Brick Castle - Gdansk
OverviewExplore one of the largest brick castles in Europe on a 5-hour tour of Malbork Castle, southeast of Gdansk and enjoy scenic views of the Vistula River. Highlights: Visit Malbork Castle, one of Poland's celebrated UNESCO World Heritage Sites Hear about monastic life in the Middle Ages, and learn about the Baltic Crusades Admire the gorgeous jewelry in the Amber Museum located inside the castle Learn about the long history of the Gothic castle Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
Know More about this tourMalbork Castle is one of the largest and best preserved gothic strongholds in the world. It is placed in Malbork town, about one hour away from Gdansk. The castle was built in the end of 13th century as a seat of Teutonic Knights Order and the capital city of Orders State.
The size of the fortress is really impressive. Almost 5 millions bricks were used for its construction. Its divided in three parts: lower, medium, and higher castle. During the ages Malbork was the seat of Teutonic Orders Grand Master. This is one of only a few strongholds in the world which have never been captured in battle.
During the sightseeing youll be able to see the Grand Masters Palace, the Great Refectory, many chambers and towers, and also medieval daily items, armors, weapons, and hundreds of other amazing and totally unique exhibits.
Malbork Castle is a must-see attraction in Poland. If you want to feel the amazing atmosphere of the medieval ages, find out about the tales of the bravest knights and battles between Poland and the Teutonic Order. The medieval adventure bwithin the huge walls of Malbork await you.
Inclusions for Malbork: 5-Hour Trip To Teutonic Knights Brick Castle
- Professional guide, Transportation with a private driver, Entrance tickets to Malbork Castle, Parking fees
Exclusions for Malbork: 5-Hour Trip To Teutonic Knights Brick Castle
- Food & drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear suitable clothing and shoes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Gdansk Bike Tour
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel