Malbork Castle Private Tour From Gdansk
OverviewDiscover Malbork Castle, one of the most valuable monuments of Polish architecture and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Learn about the history of the Teutonic Order and explore the largest Gothic fortress in Europe.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOn this 5-hour tour, a qualified guide will share with you the most interesting stories relating to Malbork Castle. The tour includes sightseeing the 14th-century Palace of the Grand Master which at one time was the residence of the so-called Grand Master of the Teutonic Order, visiting St. Mary's Church, watching the castles various permanent and temporary exhibitions like collection of weaponry, armor, flags and enormous Amber Museum.
In 1274, over 40 years after the Prussian conquests, the Teutonic Order started building Malbork Castle. It had gradually become the most important edifice for the Teutonic Knights it was the headquarters of the Teutonic Master, and hence the capital of the entire Teutonic State.
Malbork Castle, beautifully situated by the River Nogat, is currently considered to be the biggest gothic fortress in Europe and an example of the medieval defense architecture. In 1997 it was entered on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list, and it is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and significant monuments in Poland.
Inclusions for Malbork Castle Private Tour From Gdansk
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
- Tour Guide
Exclusions for Malbork Castle Private Tour From Gdansk
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.