DAY 1: Maldives - Arrival
This morning you arrive into Male the capital of the Paradise Country of Maldives. Upon arrival you are met and are transferred by boat / sea plane (depending on the Resorts) to your resort. Check in and the rest of the day is free for you to relax and absorb the fresh air and the azure blue waters that so unbelievable! Overnight at the resort in Maldives.
DAY 2: Maldives - On your Resort Island
This morning wakes up to a lazy breakfast and loll around for the rest of the day by the beach or at the pool. You could also spend time snorkelling and admiring the fabulous undersea life this reef should offer you! Maldives is the Perfect place to unwind. Come evening and the place is alive with Live Bands and the Disco etc. Overnight at the Resort in Maldives.
DAY 3: Maldives - On your Resort Island
It's the third day in this paradise today and we can vouch that you can see only blue around you!! A day to relax and enjoy the beauty around you. If you are an avid diver there are some excellent dive sites available. If you are not, well you can still get a course at diving by professional PADI experts and at the end of your stay you would have indulged in many dives! Spend the rest of the day on the white sands or in the Pool. Overnight at the resort in Maldives.
DAY 4: Maldives - Departure
Your Holiday concludes today. Morning breakfast at hotel. Time free until check out. Transfer to airport for your flight back home! Return back with unforgettable memories of your holiday!
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Days
The Maldives is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. The capital, Malé, has a busy Fish market, restaurants and shops on the main road, Majeedhee magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also known as Friday Mosque) made of carved white coral.
SPORTS / ENTERTAINMENTS :
* Windsufring maximum 02 hrs per person per day
* Canoeing maximum 02hrs per person per day
* Badminton, table tennis, billiards & squash are included in the package , along with equipment
* Gymnasium , fitness centre, steam room & sauna are included
* Spinning and step classes
* Daylight tennis facilities with equipment are available
* All the above sports are subject to availability
* Lessons and certificaton are at extra charge
Know More about this tour
DAY 1: Maldives - Arrival
- 03 nights accommodation in resort.
- Meals on Breakfast basis.
- Return airport transfer by Speed boat.
- International and Domestic airfare and Airport tax.
- Visa and Insurance Charges
- Meals which is not included in meal plan
- Optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.