From USD 99
OverviewJoin the Malibu Stars' Homes Tour to visit a few of the most beautiful homes of some of your favorite stars. Malibu is one of the most stunning destinations you can visit and you'll get an up-close and personal look at over 40 stars, some of the biggest names in the business!Â This combo package includes the signature Malibu Starsâ Homes Tour plus 48 hours of access to our Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker City Tour so you can keep exploring the city after your tour of Malibu.
Know More about this tourDiscover the beauty of Malibu and see the stunning homes of some of your favorite stars with our Los Angeles celebrity tours. Malibu is one of the most exclusive communities in the greater Los Angeles area. Famed for its historic coastline that spans 27 breathtaking miles from Tuna Canyon to Point Mugu in Ventura County, Malibu is among the wealthiest parts of the city. Its relative isolation and stunning ocean views have made it a longtime favorite of movie stars, celebrities, and powerful entertainment industry icons.
Visitors to Los Angeles often find Malibu one of the most fascinating destinations in the area, and this Malibu Stars Homes tour is put together to give you an up-close-and-personal glimpse into the extravagant lifestyle of world-famous celebrities. During your outing, you will visit the current and former homes of more than 40 stars, including some of the biggest names in movie history.
Further highlights of the Malibu Stars Homes tour include a stop at Malibu Pier, access to Malibu Beach, and a blissful cruise along the beautiful Pacific Coast Highway. Youâll also have incredible ocean views, photo opportunities, and much more.
Some of the Malibu homes youâll see are currently or formerly owned by celebrities including Leonardo DiCaprio, Bruce Willis, Cher, Burt Reynolds, Courteney Cox, Adam Sandler, and Bill Murray, among many others. Available year-round, the Malibu Stars Homes tour also includes a stop at the Getty Villa, a Malibu institution where some of the worldâs rarest and most prized artistic and historic treasures are on display.
Next, hop on board our double-decker fun bus! You will have 48 hours to explore on our Hop-On Hop-Off Double Decker City Tour. This open-top bus features more than 70 stops, where you can get off and explore at your leisure. When youâre ready, just hop back on, show your ticket, and continue the tour! A network of intersecting routes connect you to the entire city and informative pre-recorded commentary is available in nine languages.
Inclusions for Malibu Stars' Homes Tour And 48 Hr Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus
- Narration by a professional driver/guide
- 48 hr Hop-on Hop-off Pass
Exclusions for Malibu Stars' Homes Tour And 48 Hr Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Chinese Theater
- Guitar Center "Rock Walk"
- Chateau Marmont Hotel
- Sunset Strip
- Beverly Hills (near Rodeo Drive)
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Beverly Center
- La Brea Tar Pits/Museums
- Farmer's Market & The Grove
- Paramount Studios
- Hollywood Forever Memorial Park
- Sunset Boulevard
- Jane's House
- Chinese Theater
- Universal City "CityWalk"
- Hilton Universal
- Sheraton Universal
- Hollywood Bowl
- The Paley Center for Media/Beverly Hills City Hall
- Annenburg Space for Photography
- Westside Pavilion
- Santa Monica Museum of Art
- Venice Boardwalk (closest stop, does not stop directly at boardwalk)
- Santa Monica Pier
- 3rd Street Promenade
- Brentwood Country Mart
- La Plaza de Cultura y Artes
- Japanese American National Museum/Little Tokyo
- Grand Central Market
- Jewelry District
- Fashion District
- Grammy Museum/LA Live/Nokia Theatre
- Walt Disney Concert Hall
- City Hall
- Fisherman's Village (Marina del Rey)
- Waterside Shopping (Fiji Way)
- Custom Hotel (Lincoln Blvd)
- La Quinta Inn (Century Blvd)
- Century Boulevard/Concourse Way
- Hilton LAX (Century Blvd)
- Sheraton Gateway (Century Blvd)
- Radisson LAX (Century Blvd)
- Lincoln Blvd/Manchester Ave
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.