What I'll include
- Sierra de Tramuntana's scenic hike with Mediterranean Sea Views
- Lunch including empanadas, cocarois, cocas de trampo from the village bakery, desserts including ensaimada
- Orange juice, water and ice cold beers
- We will meet at Plaza de Espaa.
- The walk is about 90 minutes each way
- Take a well-deserved rest and enjoy our views
- Enjoy atraditional Majorcan lunch in a cala (secret cove)
- If you love to swim then do not forgot your bathing suit, googles and towel
- After our Mallorquin lunch we will enjoy the views of the sea and mountians walking on our way back
With me as your guide, you will learn all there is to know about the culture and food of Majorca! Along the Tramuntana Hike, I will teach you about the great facts of Majorcan heritage as we witness the most incredible scenery of the Mediterranean Sea. The walk is comfortable and faily easy. Half way through the walk, we will stop for lunch and enjoy traditional Majorcan foods made fresh from a local bakery. Don't forget your swimsuit, towel and googles if you want to make some waves in the sea during our break!.